? Rumors & Announcements: (Mostly Rumors)
- Fnatic has offered Bwipo & Selfmade to extend their contratcs and both refused.
- FlyQuest support Dreams is rumoured to be promoted to their main team in the #LCS
- Former Astralis Midlaner Nukeduck is rumoured to join Excel Esports for the LEC 2021 Summer Split
- Denyk will be the one to join Excel Esports for the LEC Summer Split
- Schalke & Riot Games have looked to find a new organization to buy their LEC spot. (Probably the spot will cost between $20m & $30m)
- G2 Esports will sign @nelson_sng as their new Strategic Coach to reinforce their coaching staff for the 2021 #LEC Summer Split.
- @AbbedaggeLoL will be leaving us to join @100Thieves for the 2021 LCS Summer Split
- @Nuclear_int is joining Schalke04 Esports for the #LEC Roster for Summer.
?2021 Mid-Season Invitational
Also before we start talking about the MSI, there is a change for PSG. Due to Unified’s health issues, Doggo was loaned from Beyond Gaming for the entirety of MSI, and also the VCS Champions “GAM Esports” will not be able to participate due to the covid situation.
Teams will be drawn into three groups based on the seeding below.
- Group 1 – China (LPL), Vietnam (VCS), CIS (LCL), Oceania (LCO).
- Group 2 – Europe (LEC), Southeast Asia (PCS), Turkey (TCL), Brazil (CBLOL).
- Group 3 – Korea (LCK), North America (LCS), LATAM (LLA), Japan (LJL).
For the match schedule things will get interesting, let’s take a look at our first day which will be the 6th of May.
- DK vs C9
- INF vs DFM
- PGG vs RNG
- PGG vs UOL (Because group A only contains 3 teams)
- PNG vs IW
- PSG vs MAD
The MSI, things are getting intense and a lot of people are excited for what’s coming up with this tournament. A lot of fans have high hopes for the Korean team, DAMWON Kia! but some still have faith in Europe and China with their respective teams which are RNG & MAD. Let’s hope for the best and let’s enjoy this tournament and appreciate Riot Games efforts, this will be all for today’s news. It’s not much but keep following me and stay tuned for more interesting stuff.